Thursday, January 28, 2010

So Ben Stiller doesn't work here? Things don't come to life at night?

So Teake and I didn't have anything planned, so we decided go check out the Museum of Natural History. I wasn't really that excited, because I wasn't entirely sure what was in there, so I was expecting more boredom than anything. We got there, and it was actually really cool, the exhibits were all really interesting. What amazed me the most was the art work behind the animal exhibits. They are so realistic, I felt that when I got close enough, that I was in the environment that the animals are naturally from. Which, when you think about it, is kind of scary. I mean, your standing there, and boom you are in the same habitat as a tiger. With a highly realistic tiger standing in front of you, oh man, scary. Besides that, everything there was really cool, only one more full day left in New York. What kind of shenanigans will I get myself into in the last day? Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment