Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Fire Museum, and Chinatown


I woke up in the morning, not expecting too much. Everyone else was looking for a museum to check out, and when most of the group decided to go to a free fashion museum, I quickly decided to pass. Looking for a museum for Eric and myself to check out, we stumble upon the New York City Fire Museum. We decided to check it out, amazing place, lots of historical fire trucks within. Also, a tribute to the men and women of the NYFD that passed on 9/11, some very powerful photos that will touch any person's heart. I wanted to take more pictures, but the only place I wanted to take pictures was in the 9/11 room, and I just felt awful for thinking about taking pictures in a room that seems a little more sacred than usual. But after that, Eric and I went to Times Square thinking of getting a ticket to a show, which ended terribly, being that most shows were either sold out, or not showing today, kind of a bum deal, but whatever. When we came to the apartment, a group decided to play some cards, which was a lot of fun. Once again, another great day out here in the city, looking forward to another great one tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment