Friday, January 29, 2010

Last Day

So the day started with going to the Cuban restuarant we went to the other day, just as good as last time, but there were more of us that didn't get a chance to eat there got the chance to do it. After that, we went to Sweet Revenge, an amazing cupcake place, pretty much every cupcake in the display reminded me of one thing...Type 2 Diabetes. Very delicious, with a great atmosphere, the young woman working there, whose name is escaping me at the current moment, seemed really cool, and inviting towards the place, it probably helped that Kim was a regular visitor of the place. To end the day, I watched my favorite television show, Smallville, while doing the last bit of laundry I had to do before we take off tomorrow morning. Looking forward to returning back to little ole South Dakota, moving a little slower, seeing USF is long overdue. Being that this is my last New York blog, I would like to thank Kim for giving me the chance at such an amazing experience, and all those who are out here with me. We may have our little arguements, but it's been a great honor getting to know you all better, and I wouldn't have asked for a better group to have to live with, and I hope we can remain good friends back in Sioux Falls.

No comments:

Post a Comment