Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Smudge

So, interesting day, woke up, moved up to the fifth floor, fun stuff. Later in the day, went over to Kim's so I could get some pants for my ushering that I did later in the day. Changed clothes, went over to usher at Smudge, really good show, I will not disclose any information about the plot, since no one else has seen the show yet, but the three actors did an amazing job. The house manager was a really cool guy, which helped us give a very comfortable feel as the patrons walked in to view the fine piece of theatre. So all around, another great day out here in New York, can't wait for the next day

1 comment:

  1. Now that we have all seen it, I will be eager for a more thorough review. Don't lie...you are digging your new dress pants and penny loafers :)

    ReplyDelete