Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Roosevelt Tram, and a few laughs

So I guess I somewhat conquered my fear of heights by going on the tram system that takes us to Roosevelt Island. It honestly wasn't that scary, but thats because I was in a large box on a highly durable structure, so falling wasn't really a variable at the time, making it more about the scenary than the altitude. Oh, I forgot, before that, we went to New York Hotdog and Coffee, amazing chili-cheesedogs, I mean, I've never had a more delicious hotdog in my life. Great stuff, after that, we looked for art galleries in Chelsea, little known fact, all the galleries are closed on Mondays, who would have known? To round up the day, a handful of us went to the Upright Citizens Burgade Theatre to watch some sketch comedy. We went to two sessions, were two groups performed. Both performances, I really liked one group, and really hated another, but it's only because you don't have to be highly vulgar to get laughs. Unfortunately, a couple of those groups did not know that. Anyway, I should probly get going, I'll talk to you later Blog, until next time.

1 comment:

  1. "...you don't have to be highly vulgar to get laughs." Amen to that. Also, the ones that were so successful were so much smarter - involved knowing something about the world.

    ReplyDelete