Monday, January 18, 2010

Catholics and Jets?

So, I went to a catholic mass at St. Patrick's, and it was like every other catholic service I had gone to, the area looked nice, but my attention span halted when it came to the service. It's got to be simple all around, or I will space off into one general idea, especially at catholic mass. After that, we went out to eat as a group, which was cool, great food, and it's always good to have us all in one spot for any period of time. After that, it was all about football, the Vikings won, and the Jets won. A couple of teams that Brett Favre at one point played for, getting at least another week to play. To end the day, we gathered around the television to watch the Golden Globes, it's always a good time when you get a group of theater kids watching an award show for a somewhat related subject.

2 comments:

  1. ...and I get to watch you have a laughter attack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your title is hillarious. You are my hero Jon Hardcastle!

    ReplyDelete