Friday, January 8, 2010

A New Day, A New Experience


Today, was another great day in NYC, got to sleep in. With that priveledge, I, of course, woke up at around 8 o'clock in the morning, and got to see the beaming faces of my fellow classmates as they pulled themselves from their beds and prepared for a brand new day. We got to go out and attempt to put fliers out to spread the word of the upcoming show, Smudge from the Women's Project. That is when I realized, I am not a good spokesperson for the Women's Project, because most of the businesses that I went in to attempt to set the fliers down, denied me before I could end the sentence asking them to set it down. Shortly after, we met with our missing classmate, Anne Wentworth, for a meal. Once we downed our meals, we discussed our evening activities. My activity, going to attempt to achieve a ticket to my most anticipated musical, Next to Normal. Unfortunately, there were no standing room tickets, and we couldn't stick around for the lottery. We did get to go to the Museum of Modern Art, which was really cool, because they had an area devoted to one of my favorite directors of all time, Tim Burton. Sweet stuff. Can't wait for another great day out here, and I look forward to the remainder of the trip

1 comment:

  1. In all my years, I have never been to the Live Cafe! Cool.

    ReplyDelete