Friday, January 15, 2010


Is there a possibility of a bad day out in New York? If there is, I have yet to see it. Started the day by traveling over to the Brooklynn Bridge. Amazing, we picked the perfect time to walk across. The sun was in the perfect spot to take pictures of scenary. Just awesome, unfortunately, we didn't get everything done that we wanted to attempt to accomplish. After that, Eric, Jordan, and I made our way over to Times Square to attempt the lottery for Wicked. Eric was pretty confident at this lottery. Which that confidence pays off, seeing that he won two tickets. I was more than willing to give Jordan the ticket, being that it was his idea to try for tickets to Wicked in the first place. After that, I decided to rest my aching feet, and now the day is at the end, and i am looking forward to another day out in New York

1 comment:

  1. Again, another gorgeous shot. Love the lines and light in this picture.

    ReplyDelete