Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Told You I Was Going To Update

Alright, so in hind sight, that last entry was kind of depressing. It's what happens when you put someone like me, a fairly thought oriented person by themselves for days on end. All that happens is...I think. Then I need a place to put those thoughts somewhere. Unfortunately, the thoughts I had weren't, "Where is a good place to put these thoughts?" Of course, since that did not go through my head, they went onto the Internet.
I came up with a plan to better occupy my mind in the upcoming days/weeks/months. I'm thinking of starting to take pictures again. I want to try to challenge myself to take at least one creative shot a day starting in the next couple of days. I looked back at some of my New York pictures from last year, Kim, my theatre professor gave me a lot of compliments on my photography, and I feel it's a talent that I'm kind of wasting by just letting it sit on the wayside as I sit around in South Dakota. Let's be honest, it may not be the most exciting place to live, but it's an excellent place to take pictures. Tons of space to give you great angles and viewpoints. I'm not going to lie, just thinking about starting a project like this makes me fairly excited. It's not everyday you start a project like this.
To be honest, I'm going to end there, before I make a complete fool of myself, because if I don't make a fool, I will probably make an ass out of myself...Pardon my French.
But hopefully next time, I'll have my first shot to start off my new goal. Until next time, go out and have experiences and things you pick up along the way.
Jon H.

No comments:

Post a Comment