Monday, January 30, 2012

Remember when I said I was going to update on a fairly regular basis?

So, I didn't keep up with my blogging on a regular basis, but I've been in a great need to put my organized, hopefully not too depressing thoughts somewhere.
So it has been almost a year since I updated my whereabouts, so I do have some information to give to my readers:
1. I now live in a studio apartment in Sioux Falls, it's a pretty nice set-up, I really like the place.
2. I was planning on transferring schools this last fall, and was convinced not to, which caused item #1, I moved to an apartment to save money.
3. I no longer go to school at USF. I made an executive and financial decision that it would be best for me to no longer attend USF. Judge me as you will Internet, but it happened, and I'm happy about the decision I made.
4. I plan on moving to New York City this upcoming September, it is a very exciting and scary thought for me. I look forward to the future blog posts of my adventures there. If this is news to you, surprise!
So that is the big news I had in the around 10 months leading up to this blog post.
Now for the fresh stuff.
I will hopefully be able to audition for Sweeney Todd for Sioux Empire Community Theatre tomorrow, super excited for that, hope to get a good part.
This week I would say, has been an all-around eye-opening experience to say the least. It has been good and bad for me. I luckily got the chance to think things through, and am walking away from this week stronger...I think, only time will tell. There are many in my life that would wish me to go deeper, but for the sake of me and those around me, I will leave it as is.
That's it for now, I will hopefully have an update within a reasonable amount of time.
This is Jon Hardcastle signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment