Thursday, March 17, 2011

It has been too long Internet, far too long.

As the title says, it has been too long. You last heard of where I had just worked the over the Fourth of July. It is now March of the year of 2011, yes, it is a new year. If this is news to you, then you really need to get out more. Now I am working at a new location of RadioShack, the mall location here in Sioux Falls. I have been in a couple of shows, Broadway and Beyond, I sang the song "It Sucks To Be Me" from Avenue Q. A show that I have recently seen at the Washington Pavilion. Which it is amazing, if you get a chance to see it, go. But I digress, I was also in the show "All My Sons" by Arthur Miller. I played the part of Frank Lubey, a great part. I felt I grew a great deal as an actor with this show. The show did cause a great deal of stress, which did cause me to have a slight mental breakdown. Don't worry, Internet, I am fine, I worked a little too hard, and put way too much on my plate. I took a week off from school, and got back to good. Things all around are good. Unfortunately, I have not been home since Thanksgiving Break. You know what happens when you take a step into the adult world. I don't like being away from my family for so long, but you know, it happens. But hey, Spring Break starts tomorrow, that'll be good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment