Saturday, March 16, 2013

We're moving?...Again?

So this isn't a story about me randomly having to switch the place where I sleep at all. I just want to inform this blog that I am moving my focus to a new blog. And by moving I mean, I will more than likely never look at this one ever again, but don't worry Internet, I am going to link my new blog to you now.
http://jonjhardcastle.tumblr.com/
Yes, it is a tumblr, so if you have one yourself and decide to follow me, I will do a quick disclaimer here.
1. I will reblog a lot of things that pertain to my interests, which rarely pertain to many interests of people I know.
2. I will try my best to do actual updates on it, but no promises. (See earlier blog posts here for proof)
3. There is a high chance of seeing swears on it, so do not check it if you do not like that.

There it is blogspot, it's been totally awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment