Wednesday, March 13, 2013

It's been around a year? Really? Stop messing around blog

I looked at my blog and saw that my last post was around a year ago, and I apologize for that. Remember when I used to say that I'd try to update on a weekly basis?
Anyway, I'm sorry, but to do a quick recap:
1. Did Sweeney Todd, was tons of fun. Miss doing that show all the time.
2. Went to LA instead of NYC, don't regret anything. Had the experience of a lifetime.
3. Left LA, live at home now, work at local DQ.
4. Got accepted into SDSU as a transfer student, and am crazy excited for that new adventure.
5. Became crazy addicted to everything that is British Television
There is the short list of big things that happened to me over the past year...a bit short, I know.

Now onto the problem at hand, letting go.
Recently I have found myself in the middle of a slight problem, and that is letting go of my past. It's been almost a year since I claimed myself as a citizen of the city of Sioux Falls. Yet, I haven't been able to shrug off the urge to claim to be a citizen of Sioux Falls, which is really weird. I have returned to Sioux Falls, and I don't feel like I belong there anymore, but there is still this part of me that wants to be that kid living in Sioux Falls again.
Honestly there's nothing really keeping me there, I only talk to a handful of people that I used to hang around. Blog, between you, me, and all of the Internet, a huge part of me hates going back. I mean in the last 4 months I lived there, I had never felt more betrayed than the 2 1/2 years prior I had lived there. I mean I found out people were using me, had lied to my face, tried turning me against some of my better friends, just to name a few. Still I yearn to return to numerous horrible people that have betrayed me in some way shape or form to see the small handful who would never dream of doing such a thing. Why? Because of a fear of letting go.
Throughout my life I had to say goodbye to great people because of out of nowhere acts of God. Since those moments are out of my control, I have no choice but to let go of the advancement of those people in my life. Then there's stuff like this, where I still feel the urge to see some people who mean the world to me, and I have no choice within my being to say goodbye to those who have no significance at all in my eyes. #whitepeopleproblems #firstworldproblems #usingtwitterhashtagsinablogentryproblems
The one upside to this all, is I will always have this blog. I may be passive aggressively (I think?) talking in the general direction of some people through a blog post, but at least you won't judge me blog. If you did, I would have a serious issue, and would have to get a hold of  Christian Bale to put you down. *Terminator: Salvation reference* Nailed it! I suppose, I b*tched (Shut yo' mouth!) in your general direction for long  enough. Until next time, (which will hopefully be earlier than a year from now) may you remain out of the horrifying gaze of Moffat, and Allons-y!

No comments:

Post a Comment